UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI LOWE ART MUSEUM USE AGREEMENT:
- The contents of this site, including all images, text, video, and audio, are for personal, educational, and noncommercial use only. The contents of this site may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the University of Miami ("UM").
- Removal of any digital watermark, proprietary notices, or accompanying text that may be included on or with the image is prohibited.
- Contents on this site may be used by individual researchers or research groups, but any form of image reproduction, transmission, performance, display, rental, lending, or storage in any retrieval system is prohibited without the written consent of the artists and other copyright holders. For copyright inquiries or permission regarding use of the images, please contact the Assistant Director for Collections and Exhibition Services, Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami, 1301 Stanford Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33124-6310, (305) 284-5423, FAX (305) 284-2024.
- Provision of images shall in no way imply transfer of ownership by UM, acceptance of liability by UM, or representation by UM that use of any image would not infringe privately owned rights.
- Users must comply with the Terms and Conditions of use associated with the content on this website that can be found by following this link: http://www6.miami.edu/lowe/policy_conditions.html. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold UM harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of the Terms and Conditions of use associated with the Content on this website.